Rancho Cucamonga Medical Center introduces a treatment program for Total Head Pain Resolution
Rancho Cucamonga Medical Center introduces a revolutionary new treatment protocol that will change the way head pain is treated forever!
If you suffer from severe head pain of any kind, such as Migraines, Tension Headaches, Cluster Headaches, Trigeminal Neuralgia or Atypical face pain – Suffer No More! Our Revolutionary New Treatment Program, provides relief to the severest of head pain in a matter of minutes.
Rancho Cucamonga based healthcare research and development company, dedicated to improving healthcare today. R.C. Medical has systematically developed an integrated headache management and treatment program that provides total head pain resolution. This protocol utilizes the latest FDA approved technology available today. The program’s success lies in its ability to effectively target all the various contributing aspects of head pain, which are often not all addressed with current treatments.
R.C. Medical is dedicated to developing new, more effective and innovative ways to treat the various health problems that ail us today, despite modern day interventions. Our mission is to develop innovative treatment solutions!
We do this by integrating the latest technologies, techniques, and research, with the various health care specialties of today. Together we are bringing you tomorrow’s treatments today!
Although the treatment program has been named after its great success with acute and chronic migraines, the MiRx™ protocol most effectively treats the all following conditions:
- Atypical face pain
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Cluster headaches
- Tension Headache
- Migraine headaches with or without AURA
What is the MiRx™ Protocol?
- The MiRx™ Protocol, a revolutionary new treatment program developed by Innovative Treatment Solutions for total head pain resolution using the FDA approved Tx360™.
- A headache is pain anywhere in the region of the head or neck. A “headache” is not a condition but a symptom having many possible causes. There are over 200 different classifications of headaches, making it diicult to identify and treat.
- The MiRx™ protocol was specifically designed to be an integrated treatment program to address the different aspects of head pain. To achieve this effectively, a series of medical procedures are integrated with a physical therapy treatment plan over a 4 to 6 week period.
- The medical procedures in the program treat the chemical imbalances which lead to migraines and associated headaches. Whereas,the physical therapy component of the program, addresses any biomechanical imbalances which cause neck pain and lead to tension headaches.
- The developers of the MiRx™ protocol have incorporated a revolutionary new FDA approved technology which essentially allows a previously very uncomfortable and painful nerve block procedure to be done now as a nasal spray. Painless and quick. Patients have reported feeling relief in just minutes.